This career major prepares students in higher-level content and strategies necessary to effectively engage students in technology and managerial skills needed for success in competitive business careers. This career major is designed to enhance administrative support, accounting and management skills needed in the workplace in administrative support and office management. Students gain high-level technology and managerial skills needed for success in competitive business careers.
Level for this Program:
El Reno Campus:
- Tuition & Fees: $1,375.00
- Books & Supplies: $322.00
- Room & Board: N/A (CVTC does not offer on-campus living)
Costs are based on CVTC's current rates.
Debt at Completion:
- Students completing during 2011-12: 5
- Of the above, completers with any student loan debt: 0
- Of the students completing during 2011-12, the median debt for each of the following:
- Federal Student Loan Debt: $0.000
- Private Loan Debt: $0.000
- Institutional Financing Plan Debt: $0.000
- Normal Time Completion in Months: 10
- Of the above, completers who completed in normal time: 0
This number is based on 2011-12 completers in this particular major. Some majors are either no longer available or have been newly added, thus the reported number may be lower than the actual number.
Job-Placement Rate for Completers: 0%
- This number is based on 2011-12 placement rates in this particular major. All students completing during 2011-12 are included in this calculation. Some majors are either no longer available or have been newly added, thus the reported number may be lower than the actual number.
Context for Job Placement Rates:
- This job placement rate looks at related and non-related jobs in their field of study
- This rate is based on data collected within nine months after the end of the school term
- Our completers are tracked by instructors conducting person-to-person interviews
- CVTC reports this job placement rate in accordance with its accrediting agency, Oklahoma State Board of Career and Technology Education